Help

Re: Anyone else really disapointed that Two-Way Sync is Enterprise Only?

918 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Hoek
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

My team and I are really really disappointed that two-way sync is locked behind Enterprise.  We've been waiting for that feature since it was announced last October.  In the blog post they said "Two-way sync is currently in limited availability for Enterprise customers. It will be available more broadly in early 2023," which, at least to me, implied that it would be available to more than just Enterprise.

We have a lot of pretty complicated workflows here, and a few hacky workarounds to make two-way sync happen and it's a massive headache.  Two way sync would help us a LOT and it's fking infuriating that it's just, not an option for us.  We can't afford the $10,000 a sales rep told us it would cost to use Enterprise, plus we were told there's a minimum of 20 users.  I really can't believe they would take such an important feature and just say "small businesses with less than 20 people aren't allowed to have this." 

In a recent announcment on this very forum, Airtable said "These features will be a game changer for teams of all sizes—helping them build the apps they need on a scalable, secure platform."  All sizes.... as long as those sizes are greater than 20 employees in a large enterprise. smh

Anyone else in a similar boat to us?

4 Replies 4
DTL
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I completely agree. I’ve been with airtable for 5 years and im very disappointed. There are many critical features that have been requested for years (since I was a new user) that have still not been developed/deployed. Additionally there is a huge gap between the pro and enterprise plan making it incredibly difficult for companies with smaller headcounts to process large data. There’s no ability to buy more space or records without paying $10,000 per year. Now, this enterprise-only 2-way sync feature, assuming their are no plans to make it available to the broader audience, is insulting. Airtable should do the right thing by it’s community and make this broadly available.

Scott_Hoek
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

glad I'm not the only one who's genuinely upset by this.  

When the email about 2-way sync came in my business partner and I cheered at our desks.  And then we read the post....and now we're forking pissed.

DTL
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It’s unfortunate but these limitations are going to make growth impossible for many businesses. It’s caused me to start looking at alternatives that can facilitate growth.

ATSalesRep
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hello, feel free to message me directly and I can see what I can do about getting approval for less users than the required 20.