Help

Re: Anyone have experience of using AT for resource allocation and utilisation?

765 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alyson_webb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I want to set up a simple system to plan/manage staff utilisation. Does anyone have experience of doing this?

We have a small team and our goals are to track allocation of staff time against projects and prospects in order to get an over view of work load, spot where we may have more work than time and need to bring in additional resources, identify spare capacity where we have opportunity to bring in extra work or shift overflow.

Any ideas?

5 Replies 5
robbikearns
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Alyson - wondering if you figured this out. I am hoping to get a very basic resource allocation (assigning hours per day across a project) for my team members and vendors so I can easily make assignments and see general avail…

Kenny_Abarca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have been using Airtable as a resource allocation tool for a while now. This blog post includes the process and even an integration to Integromat for notification through Slack. We have added a few more features not included in the blog post such as switching the status of a person automatically to “Risk” when bookings are <= 8 days and status is = High Priority

Kat_Bowlby
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Kenny_Abarca - i was hoping to look at your base to see if I can utilize it for our small studio. Catch is, there is no link in the article that I can see. Do you mind sharing?

Kenny_Abarca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m sorry, not sure what happened to the link! I will have it fixed but for now, here it is:

thank you so much. i have NO clue what I’m doing in Airtable