832 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brit_Miller1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there! I have a “Campaigns” table and a “Schedule” table within the same base.

My “Schedule” records are all linked to a campaign in my “Campaigns” table, for example: I have a “Product Launch” campaign in my “Campaigns” table, and in my “Schedule” table I have a record for a Product Launch email, Product Launch social post and Product Launch display ad.

Every record in my “Schedule” table has an attachment to go along with it (creative/artwork). I would like for the attachments I add to a record in “Schedule” table to automatically duplicate into the “Campaigns” table, under the appropriate (linked) campaign. Using the same example as above, I would like my Product Launch email, social post and display ad attachments to automatically populate in the attachments field for the Product Launch record in my “Campaigns” table.

Would I set this up as an automation? I know the answer has got to be right in front of me, just having a total mental block :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Have you looked into using lookup fields to lookup the attachment?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Have you looked into using lookup fields to lookup the attachment?

OH my gosh YES duh, that worked perfectly :slightly_smiling_face: It’s been a bit since I’ve been in Airtable, I knew it was right in front of me. Thanks a bunch!