cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joanna_Parker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi guys,

I’m having a slight issue with a synced table. It has added 6 blank records that don’t exist on the source table and that weren’t there after the destination table was created/before the sync.

There’s definitely nothing to delete (first thought was pesky blank records that have been created accidentally in the source table), and I have run the sync multiple times in case there was anything that needed refreshing (even though there were never any blank records in the source table). And I can’t delete them on the destination table.

I also don’t want to risk breaking the sync, as these have a lot of linked records within the destination base that I can’t risk losing.

Any thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Do you have the sync configuration set to keep deleted records after they’ve been deleted from the source? It’s possible that those are records that no longer exist in the source anymore.

You can also add a button field to your table which is set to “open source record”. If the button is dimmed, it means that that record no longer exists. If the button is active, it will take you to the actual record.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Do you have the sync configuration set to keep deleted records after they’ve been deleted from the source? It’s possible that those are records that no longer exist in the source anymore.

You can also add a button field to your table which is set to “open source record”. If the button is dimmed, it means that that record no longer exists. If the button is active, it will take you to the actual record.

Changed this in the sync configuration and they disappeared, thanks so much :slightly_smiling_face: