cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dara_harmon
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there- 

I am building an event calendar, and we have 4 different "tracks" occurring simultaneously. I'd like for things on the same track to appear next to each other. See below, how the two yellow sessions are separated. Any ideas on how I might get these to appear together? I tried sorting by "Schedule" which is the field that controls the color of the block. 

dara_harmon_0-1713370348743.png

Thanks in advance for the help! 

3 Replies 3
Matt_Jastremski

I haven't spent a lot of time experimenting with how that layout works but my assumption is that it is ordering them by start time. So there may not be a native way to control the left to right ordering as such. Have you considered rendering each track as its own calendar and then showing those side by side?

Sistema_Aotearo
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Yeah unfortunately I think the Calendar view sorts from top down first. So if "pool" were to start at the same time as the "Horseback riding" your solution would work!

I also run into the same problems.

Other solutions, though not perfect solutions, would be to use a timeline view. That one sorts from left to right and can do groupings. Or find a third-party integration to display your calendars.

Hmmm I’ll experiment with timeline!