cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver_Gatterma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all,

I have a CRM base with a few tables for tracking leads, opportunities and those warm introductions to people I usually get.

I have created a table with default options to choose from:
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 18.36.32

And on my Leads table for instance, I would like to set when the next follow up should be, by choosing from this list. Based on the time I do it (now), Id like to output a date to follow up, which I can then use to schedule a formula running my follow up tasks in another table. In case I change it from 3 days to 7 days for instance, output date should update.

How to achieve that?
Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

I suggest doing the following:

1. Simplify your entries by removing the emojis (they wouldn’t be usable in a formula as numbers anyway)
  2. Enter the appropriate number of days for each record into a new field (“Offset” would be an appropriate field name)
  3. In the [Leads] table, add a rollup field that uses the SUM(values) aggregation function to bring in the value of the {Offset} field based on the linked follow-up delay.

From there you could create a formula field to use DATEADD() to add the offset value to an existing date, or build the formula directly into the rollup field; e.g.

IF(values, DATEADD({Source Date}, SUM(values), "days"))