Help

Re: Change default email notification subject line?

678 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffrey_Badner
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello. I have a form on my photo studio website that’s connected to a base where I collect and manage client data and bookings. When someone fills out the form an email is generated and sent to me via Airtable with the subject line…

“Airtable forms: someone has responded to Photo/Film Booking Request”

I’d like to change the subject to something shorter and more relevant like, “Your 08.02.18 Photo/Film Booking Request at (Studio Name)”. This way I can simply reply back to the person with a short, relevant email subject line with the original request email as the first message.

Is changing the subject line possible in Airtable or do I need to use Zapier or some other integration? I noticed the SendGrid block, but have not had time to play with that.

Thanks!!
~ G

3 Replies 3
Paolavs

Hello,

We would like to change the automatic mail we get after the submission of a form, because we then treat this information directly from gmail and it’s grouping the emails in the same email. We can’t turn off the grouping because we need it for the rest of the emails. Anyone has any idea if we can change the subject of this notification mail? Just adding the name of the record into the subject will be enough.

Thank you very much !

M_Farook_M_Fazr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also looking for the Same Feature

AmberB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Many years later and I'm looking for the same feature. Is it possible to change the subject line of an automated new form email yet? It's still defaulting to “Airtable forms: someone has responded to..." 

TIA