cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Truong_Nhat_Lua
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
I have this problems when i use GG docs to manage my data i create multiple choice option for drop down list in code like this
So now when i import my GG Docs to Airtable all my optional choice are become 1 option
How can i convert them into 1 single option in Airtable ? Like this one because i have tons of data , it will be consume hunreds of hours to do it manually.
Thank you for reading my topic !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Truong_Nhat_Lua

I finally got some answer from

Mike_McLaughlin

Apr '19

can you format your list into a ‘new line’ separated list, i.e. like a column in excel?

My quick and dirty way to add values to a multi-select field is paste a column list of values from excel or google sheets into the corresponding field in Airtable. It will add the values you are pasting in to the multi-select list Field even if you delete the pasted in records afterwards.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Truong_Nhat_Lua

I finally got some answer from

Mike_McLaughlin

Apr '19

can you format your list into a ‘new line’ separated list, i.e. like a column in excel?

My quick and dirty way to add values to a multi-select field is paste a column list of values from excel or google sheets into the corresponding field in Airtable. It will add the values you are pasting in to the multi-select list Field even if you delete the pasted in records afterwards.