Help

Re: Create PDF Invoice with airtable - search for automation for more than 5K creations/month

2878 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver_Korpilla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

i create 5K PDFs every month: Digital Products, Invoices and so on.

Now i start with airtable and search for a new tool to create PDFs automaticly when an entry is created or updated. We want to store the PDF in dropbox and link from airtable to the dropbox-pdf or other storages.

1. Any idea which cheap and stable tool and plugin we can take?
  2. We work also with Make/Integromat in combination, so we are a little bite more felxible in the tools.

I like the pricings from pdfshift.io (5k PDFs = 39$), PDFMonkey (6k PDFs = 30$) and api2pdf.com (5k PDFs = 4$) . I dont like documint (5k PDFs = 250$)
Are there airtable plugins avalable or other solutions?

Best regards
Oliver

10 Replies 10

If you are interested in my Low Tech PDF app, it is available in the Marketplace.
However, it will not create documents automatically. You must click a button in the app to create a pdf file. If you are still interested in it, I recommend you try setting it up and test it out to see if it will work for you. After you get the system working, you can purchase a premium license to remove my watermark. You will also need a PDFShift account to remove the PDFShift watermark.

I am currently not selling the corresponding system for creating documents via an automation script.