1047 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_Dobrez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am creating a volunteer database. I have 100 unique positions in 10 different categories to fill. Ideally, I want to send a form to Volunteer, let them choose their category and then within category choose their specific job enter name, email phone and be done.

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, Tom! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Unfortunately Airtable’s native forms don’t allow for the kind of logic that’s required for your scenario, where a selection in one list drives the options available in another list. What you want can be achieved, though, with the help of third-party form software that ties into Airtable, specifically the On2Air: Forms / Jotform combo.

Another option is to combine the category and job into a single line, which could be done with a formula in the primary field of the table used for selection.

40%20AM

It’ll mean a bit more scrolling when the user picks from the list, but it could be done directly within Airtable’s own forms.

Hi I am robin here, I new to this and I would like to learn how can i create a login and register table.

Welcome to the community, @Robin_0829! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: It’s easiest for us to help if you could share what you’re already doing, and we can offer specific guidance from there. If you’d like to hire a consultant to help build the system for you, please post to the #developers:work-offered category.