Help

Re: Date Picker Mobile App iPhone - No (Year Picker)

829 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Carpen
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello All,
I am using a iPhone mini 12 on the latest iOS 16.1.1
When using {Date Field} on a mobile device and clicking in that field the date picker shows up in Rolodex form.
Weekday,Month,Date,Time.
However when rolling forward passed the new year or backward into past years there is NO Year displayed in the window! This makes it very challenging to “Pick” a date from years past or future. I know I can manually type it in when going way back but perhaps a “Rolodex” format for the Year as well in the top of the “Pop Up” picker would be nice?!

Please Confirm and Advise
Thank You
Jonathan

4 Replies 4

I always see the year displayed on my iPhone from the date picker. Maybe check to see if you’ve got the latest version of Airtable insfalled?

Hello Scott,
Thank you for confirming your use of the app. Curious if it is my phones physical format being smaller. What model iPhone are you currently using and are you able to share a screenshot?
Thank you
Jonathan

I have the iPhone 11 Pro, so yes, I do have a bigger screen than you. It’s quite possible that Airtable didn’t optimize their app for your smaller screen, so you might need to alert them to this at support@airtable.com.

Which screen would you like a screenshot of? There are a few different variations of the date & time picker in the Airtable app.

Why don’t you show me the screenshot of your screen where you’re not getting the results that you’re looking for, and then I will show you the matching screenshot from my phone.

Jonathan_Carpen

AEC32537-C07D-4273-84F7-79EFAEE2D83D
F2DEC74E-D6D9-4130-8A1C-65548045CC6F