774 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teresa-pjp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to disconnect the general Slack Notifications from a base — the one that posts messages to a Slack channel whenever a base is updated, not a custom automation. I can't figure out how to disable the connection; when I click on "All Slack notification rules" the page comes up empty.

3 Replies 3

That sounds like a bug really, might want to open a support ticket directly I reckon

H_mackinnon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone managed to fix this issue before? I'm experiencing the same and can't manage to get anyone from support. 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I’ve never used this feature before, because I have all of my Airtable Consulting clients using Make’s Slack integrations, which are significantly better than Airtable’s built-in Slack integrations.

However, since this feature uses oAuth, my guess is that the connection is managed where all of the other oAuth connections are managed.

Airtable has decided to hide all oAuth connections in a hidden location in the app where nobody would ever consider looking.

If you click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of Airtable, and choose the menu option entitled “Integrations”, that is where Airtable has decided to hide all of the oAuth connections.