599 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Whitcombe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have used an OLD version of FileMaker Pro to keep a record of sermon (titles/dates etc.) that was set up to populate fields (from the data entry table) that were set on top of a JPEG image. This was then saved as a PDF which was used by a disk producer to burn/print CDs & DVDs. Our old disk producer has died & new models use USB-C so our OLD Mac won’t work & FileMaker is way to dear to upgrade. Does Airtable allow me to do what I need to do?

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Peter_Whitcombe!

Do you need a USB connection? There are very cheap USB-C to USB adapters, and Apple sells their own (more expensive ones) too.

If you’re looking to print from Airtable, you should be able to do what you’re looking for with Airtable’s Page Designer App, although it is more limited than what you can do with FileMaker:

Peter_Whitcombe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks, the issue is that the software that runs the disk producer won’t work on our OLD Mac so that adapter is not going to help. I will look at thew Page designer app. Many thanks.

That adapter is for new Macs, not old Macs. But hopefully, Airtable will work for you!