306 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Gauntley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When I right click on a record and select ‘Send Record’ I can send that information in the Body of an email to someone via email. This is a very interesting idea as a way of immediately sharing information about a Product to a prospect…but, at the moment when I do this, at the end of the email body there is an embedded link statement ’ View in Airtable’. Can I edit the template email to NOT include/show this link ? I worry a client will click on it and then get pissed that they are having to enter in emails information etc.

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome @Paul_Gauntley!

There are a couple possible ways to send record information in an email without allowing people to interact with that information in Airtable. I recommend looking into the Page Designer App that will let you take record information, format it on a page in the way you like best, and then send that page to clients without giving them access to your information in Airtable.

You could also create an email automation to automatically send an email that you can format as you’d like.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .