393 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an airtable view embedded on my site. When I click on Filter-> Add Condition, the webpage jumps down the page a couple hundred pixels, which makes for a terrible user experience - the user can't even see the filter box anymore and has to scroll back up and reclick in it to add a filter. 

You can reproduce this on our site and see for yourself: https://www.highimpactprofessionals.org/talent-directory

Anything we are doing wrong here? We just copied the embed code, so not sure what could be wrong.

In case it is useful, we use Wix to build the site.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Devon! 

Thanks for reaching out about this and apologies for the frustration this caused. Our engineers pushed out a fix for this earlier this week! I tested on your site and can no longer replicate it 👏🏼 If you run into any more trouble with this, feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Devon! 

Thanks for reaching out about this and apologies for the frustration this caused. Our engineers pushed out a fix for this earlier this week! I tested on your site and can no longer replicate it 👏🏼 If you run into any more trouble with this, feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.

Hi @Vic_Airtable - I can confirm that this works. Thanks for the extremely fast turnaround time and getting this done! We really appreciate it.