1592 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel_Anderson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would like to use a content calendar to create a mockup or preview of my instagram grid based on the dates and images in a record, so that I don’t need to go outside of airtable to preview it.

Has anyone found or built a solution that does this?

6 Replies 6

Welcome to the community, @Joel_Anderson!

Airtable’s gallery view gives you a very nice way of viewing images, and you can also show the dates underneath each image as well.

The calendar view also lets you display little thumbnails of images for each record that appears on your calendar.

However, there is no automated way to pull in your Instagram data into Airtable. If you know how to write Javascript code, you can do this by writing your own custom scripts. If you know how to write API calls, you could do this with datafetcher.com.

Otherwise, for a no-code way of doing this that doesn’t require any programming knowledge at all, you would need to turn to a 3rd-party integration tool such as Make.com, which works with both Instagram and Airtable:

Thanks @ScottWorld !

The Gallery view and calendar view are great, but not quite what I am looking for.

I don’t think my question came off quite right. I’m not trying to pull in data from Instagram, but instead trying to use an extension to pull data from an airtable record and create a visual similar to the instagram grid.

For example a base has a list of records that have a date and an image in each record. Then the extension organizes those images in a 3 image wide grid in order of the dates in the record.

I don’t see that it exists in the airtable extension search but surely someone has already built this and is willing to sell me a copy.

You may want to check out the On2Air Amplify extension, which gives you the ability to design your own custom interfaces via an extension.

Also, you may want to check out Airtable’s native interfaces feature to see if you can design what you want to design there.

Also, external portal tools can give you a no-code way of designing a website that uses your Airtable data as the backend.

A few of the popular options for Airtable portals are GlideApps.com, Softr.io, MiniExtensions.com, Noloco.io, Pory.io, and StackerHQ.com.

@ScottWorld you legend! thanks for all the resources I will dig into these and see if I can find the solution I need.

Ryan_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There are a lot of different applications that help you create a grid on Instagram in advance. It's very convenient, I have a friend who uses such an application, and her page looks just incredible. Recently, she decided to shoot a video also on YouTube. She decided to use the site https://famoid.com/buy-real-youtube-views/ to get monetization faster from the video. There she bought a small amount of views and immediately began to receive monetization.

Cristina_Garcia

Hi Joel! Were you able to find a solution?