cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone.
For the last few month I’m working as a freelancer. I help my clients to automate different business processes, much of them contain Airtable.
My last project was creating a custom integration, that pulled adsets data from facebook ads manager to Airtable.
Now, I’m thinking about creating a system that could:
First step:pushing all campaigns/adsets/ad data (including metrics) to Airtable
Second step: ability to manage facebook campaigns from Airtable.

I would like to ask the community,

• what do you think about that kind of system?
  • what functionality would you like to be in there?
  • any other social media ads that you would like to manage from Airtable?

Kind regards

10 Replies 10
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @SDOK_Blog

I am noticing that Integromat just released a new app over the weekend. It’s called NEW FACEBOOK LEAD ADS. I don’t know if this will help in your situation, but I thought I would mention it.

Thank you,
Mary K

SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @M_k,
thank you for that. I know about that, but thats only a module to get information from facebook when a new lead came in to facebook(facebook lead ads). You can them push that new leads to CRM, or do any other action.
What I’m talking about is a system to analyze/manage the whole facebook adsmanager from Airtable.
Getting insights from existing campaigns/adsets/ads, updating campaigns/adsets/ads, creating campaigns/adsets/ads and s.o.

SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

But thank you for your attantion yo my post! appreciate it.

Aylam_Rosentha1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would be VERY interested in this!

amber_h
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m very interested in this also. Are you finding any solutions?

Ciprian_Soleriu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi. Did you do it? Would love to see how it works cause we need something like that. Not the ability to manage the campaigns from Airtable but the ability to import daily entries with the campaign name and spent on that campaign.

Nathan_De_Troye
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would be interested as well how you did it! Would also like to know how to pull data from facebook ads like the reach, # clicks, amount spent … into Airtable. Would be great if you can share any insights!

Andy_Cloke
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

This is super easy to do with no-code using Data Fetcher Facebook Ads Airtable integration

MichaelTomar

You can use the Skyvia cloud platform to connect Airtable and Facebook Ads. It is a freemium app with no code.