Help

Form software that can use Aurtable linked fields?

Topic Labels: Integrations
1212 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deko
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am looking for a free software of sorts. I am not a big company, only an individual. Paying $300 for a month for any software is not feasible.

I am looking for a form software that is able to use Airtables field linking.

For example, a user can add variations to a product that already exists in the database by clicking on “+Add”.

I considered Jotform because of its ability to have IMAGE CHOICES, as well as being able to better organize a form so its not a mile long. However, it lacks this functionality. :frowning:

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Replies 4

JotForm should work.

If it doesn’t let people add new linked records that don’t already exist, then you can use an automation tool like Integromat to act as the middleman between JotForm and Airtable. Just be sure to turn on “Smart Links” in Integromat to allow the entry of new linked records.

Alternatively, you can also use the MiniExtensions.com form to do this.

It is not possible with Jotforms. A linked record field does not even show up as a mapable field in Jotform.

Then, as I mentioned above, you could use an automation platform such as my favorite Integromat to act as the middleman between JotForm and Airtable. However, it could get pretty tricky to parse the text arrays that JotForm sends to Integromat, so it can get complex pretty quickly.

An easier route that I also mentioned above would be to use MiniExtensions.com as your form software.

Thanks for your suggestions, but miniExtensions is out of my budget.

At this point in time I will just have to deal with the scroll-y picture-less Airtable form.

Thanks!