614 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam_Siebert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I’m a brand new Airtable user, using it for our grantee database for our nonprofit. I was hoping to use an embedded view to list the grantees on our website- and save the monthly fee I’m paying for another no-code app to do currently (pulling from a Google Sheet), AND eliminate the need to maintain the list in 2 different places.

However, just grabbing the embed code with no editing, it doesn’t look very nice (see below)

1. Current live webpage using Sheetui.com connected to a Google Sheet - looks nice, and integrated so you don’t know it’s a 3rd party tool: https://nylc.org/project-ignition.

2. Test page pulling directly from Airtable view with embed code: https://www.nylc.org/page/Copyofproject-ignitiontestingAirtableEmbedCode

Is it possible to do what I’m trying to do? 1) Eliminate extra space, 2) turn off toolbar, 3) Turn off record numbers. If so, how? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Pam_Siebert!

You can turn off the toolbars, but you cannot make any further design changes.

For further design functionality, you would need to pay for a 3rd-party portal embedding app such as MiniExtensions.com, GlideApps.com, Softr.io, Noloco.io, and Pory.io.

If you need help setting any of these up & you have a budget to hire an expert Airtable consultant, please feel free to contact me through my Airtable consulting website, ScottWorld

However, your best bet might be to work with a web developer. Perhaps you are already working with a web developer! If so, your web developer could create custom code for your website that communicates with Airtable through its API, and that developer can design it in any way that you would like.

Thank you! I have some experience with GlideApps.com so will take a look at that. We’re a small nonprofit with 5 staff and no funds for hiring consultants, so that’s why I’m trying to figure this out. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for the tips!