5542 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpedroso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a couple bases in my Airtable, and primarily use Gallery view, with the cover photo option turned on for the gallery cards. Everything was working great until yesterday. Now, from my PC, logged into the Airtable website, I can see my Gallery with photos as it should be.

However, since yesterday, when viewing on my ipad or iphone, the photos are not visible in the Gallery. For records with photos, it shows a blank space where the photo should be. I have to open each record where the thumbnails are visible and click on the thumbnail to view the photo. Which means airtable has the photos, it just won't load into the Gallery cover field for the card. I edited the cards to remove the cover field, and then added it back - same trouble. I tried on wifi and cell signal - same trouble. I tried uploading a new photo, and it affects new photos and those uploaded in the past.

It seems to be an issue only with the Apple store app for Airtable, since it works fine on the Airtable website. This obviously makes it challenging to find the right record, since I use the images to find what I need. Has anyone had similar issues or have an idea on how to fix? I also submitted a support ticket, but they suggested putting a message here as well. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mpedroso

I heard from support and the issue has been fixed.  They told me to update my app (latest downloads at https://airtable.com/downloads.  Once the update was downloaded, my cover images are visible again.  Hurray!

See Solution in Thread

14 Replies 14
kaykay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

got the same problem in a few days before....

Boldaslove
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Exact same thing is happening to me

gojosh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have exactly the same issue.

mpedroso

FYI for others having this issue,  I heard back on my ticket that I submitted on this.  They said "We want to let you know that our engineering team is actively looking into this issue impacting gallery view attachment thumbnails in the iOS app"

mpedroso

I heard from support and the issue has been fixed.  They told me to update my app (latest downloads at https://airtable.com/downloads.  Once the update was downloaded, my cover images are visible again.  Hurray!

Thanks, it’s fixed for me too!

Paintedhouzz_LL
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am still having an issue. After row 150 (always the same row on iPad and iPhone) Thumbnails don’t show in the grid view. If I expand the record images are there, when I close the records Thumbnails stay in the grid (for current session only). Next time I open the base , again I see only Thumbnails up to row 150. 
Gallaries have the same problem . No Thumbnails until I expand and then close the record.5B10FFED-8813-410E-8FCD-DB68E9F4151B.png824CDA41-2894-454C-8994-E39C6175769D.png

kaykay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

gallery view and grid view still have the issue of showing picture, please fix it. THANK YOU!!

mpedroso

I'd suggest contacting support then, because it is fixed for me, once I downloaded the latest versions from the apple store.

I download the latest and the issue is still there… I have contacted support 3 days ago but no response on the issue yet… very frustrating…

Flgma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve also submitted a ticket on this but no response yet.  

scienceteacher9
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm also still experiencing this issue despite updating the iOS app on my phone and iPad. I submitted a ticket 11 days ago and am still waiting on a solution. They seem to be overwhelmed with support tickets. 

They fixed mine. It took more than a week though.

lea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I uploaded gif as attachment, which is looking awesome on computer on gallery view. But on the phone the gif is not working, resulting on displaying a simple image. How can I fix that ?