999 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charles_Osterta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have the same question from the individual with the post I am referencing that is closed but never answered.

I would like to set up a gallery view where the user is directed to the link without having to open the card. Any ideas out there?

5 Replies 5

Wow, I’ve never noticed that behavior before, but that’s certainly frustrating & unintuitive behavior. I would definitely add that as a feature request in the #show-and-tell:product-suggestions category. That seems like an obvious feature that most people would want.

I think your only option would be to turn to external tools to help you with this.

One of these 2 tools might give you the galleries you’re looking for:

You could use the new button field to pull in the URL. Clicking the button on a collapsed card will immediately open the URL without expanding the card first.

Nice!! Great idea!! :raised_hands:

I am testing both of these providers to see if it can do what I want. Thanks

Great idea. I’m kind of in a dilemma because I want my card opened to read my comments but I did find a solution. In my gallery view it opens the card for reading my comments which is what I want. In addition I created a grid view where the link is available to redirect as a means to bypass my comments and go to the source.

thanks, for your help.