384 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kiersten_Kollin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! Our team is exploring what is available to use to have Airtable base data push to Excel spreadsheets automatically so we can do some reporting that is not supported in Airtable. Any advice or recommendations on tools or solutions would be much appreciated. Thank you! 

2 Replies 2

In my personal opinion, your #1 best bet is to use Make's Excel integrations in combination with Make's Airtable integrations.

There is no better, easier, more reliable, or cheaper route that going down this path. I have setup dozens of my Airtable consulting clients with this setup, so they can do reporting in Microsoft Excel that isn't supported by Airtable.

However, if you've never used Make before, it does take a few hours to learn, which is why I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

For example, to instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable, check out this thread on instantly triggering a Make automation from Airtable using a webhook.

And Make even created an entire Make Training Academy here.

i also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbH9iE5ncCk&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Thank you!