827 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric_McFetridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey everyone, Airtable’s billing system is confusing me. Likely this is simple, but I can’t figure it out.

How do I add users to my 5-user Pro starter pack? I swear at one point it asked me to and I said “skip for now,” but now I can’t find that anywhere.

Thanks,

Eric

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Again, a guess but:

The plan costs $X a month for up to 5 users. Plans are applied to individual workspaces. If you have one workspace and 5 or fewer users in that workspace, you pay $X. If you have two workspaces and 5 or fewer users in both, you pay $2X, etc.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

The Pro Starter Pack isn’t officially available to all users, so many of us here on the forums would only be guessing.

My guess is that it operates the same way as “standard” billing plans. Add collaborators to your base/workspace, and the Airtable will automatically count it against your maximum allotment of 5 users. Add collaborators by clicking the “Share button” at the top of a base.

Thanks! I have moved ahead with this and it does seem to be the case. I am just trying to wrap my head around the “per workspace + per user” billing.

Again, a guess but:

The plan costs $X a month for up to 5 users. Plans are applied to individual workspaces. If you have one workspace and 5 or fewer users in that workspace, you pay $X. If you have two workspaces and 5 or fewer users in both, you pay $2X, etc.

Yes this seems to be the case. Simple enough but I just didn’t at first expect the all users in one base setup. Anyways, works for me.

Thanks, Kamille!