3653 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulo_Humemoto
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello all! I’m new to Airtable and need your help.
I’m using two tables with responses from Typeform. Both tables have similar fields, the difference being only the language. So I have Table 1 [english] and Table 2 [Portuguese] populate with similar information. My problem is: I need to populate a third table with both Table 1 and Table 2 data combined.
I’m using Zapier to combine the responses for Typefome and send it to Airtable, but Zapier seems pretty unstable, so I’m looking for a way to populate directly from Typerform. Someone know if it’s possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

I could think of two workflows that should work in this situation. One workflow would involve using Automations and the other would involve using Sync.

For the Automations workflow you’d create two Automations:

1. one would exist on the table for English job applications and would be triggered when a new record is created in that table.
  2. The second automation would do the same as the above but for the Portuguese job application table.

When triggered, both would have an action of taking the information from the newly created record in either table and then creating a new record with that information in a third separate table (Portuguese & English table). This should work to automatically take all new records from either table into a third combined table.

Another workflow that would work would be to use Sync with multiple bases, specifically Multi-source syncing, to take all the information from the tables you need into a separate base with the information combined.

I hope that helps, please let me know if I can answer anymore questions. Also, if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Hello @Paulo_Humemoto!

I would recommend looking into the Typeform App for a more streamline Typeform-to-Airtable experience.

As for combining your two table I’d love to know a little bit more about your workflow goal. Are you looking to just have all records (English and Portuguese) in one place, or are you looking to join related answers together?

Thanks for any additional information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Thanks for the input @Rose_K!
The goal is to have all the records (job applications in Portuguese and English) in one table, where the team will record interview details and create multiple views for others members to use after the applicant is hired.

I’m trying the free plan, maybe there are some features in paid plans that I’m not aware of?

I could think of two workflows that should work in this situation. One workflow would involve using Automations and the other would involve using Sync.

For the Automations workflow you’d create two Automations:

1. one would exist on the table for English job applications and would be triggered when a new record is created in that table.
  2. The second automation would do the same as the above but for the Portuguese job application table.

When triggered, both would have an action of taking the information from the newly created record in either table and then creating a new record with that information in a third separate table (Portuguese & English table). This should work to automatically take all new records from either table into a third combined table.

Another workflow that would work would be to use Sync with multiple bases, specifically Multi-source syncing, to take all the information from the tables you need into a separate base with the information combined.

I hope that helps, please let me know if I can answer anymore questions. Also, if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Paulo_Humemoto

Thank you so much @Rose_K!
Since I want to keep all the data in the same base, the Automation workflow seems perfect to me.