1884 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterMARR
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I am trying to contact Airtable support. The page https://support.airtable.com/docs/contacting-airtable-support?contact_support=true says to go to your homepage, click help, and click message support. When I do this, there is no form, I am sent to the bot chat which is horribly unhelpful. How can I contact support? 

My issue is that I have registered my organization as a non-profit and I have been accepted. I want to take advantage of the 50% discount but I have paid already. I read that I cannot be refunded but I can have the extra money I paid added to my Airtable credits. This is yet to happen.

I also have the notification to utilize my discount but Airtable wants me to downgrade to plus and pay the price of pro to do so - 144 annually per user - this is the Pro rate not Plus.

3 Replies 3
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

You can contact support by getting through the questions and answers with the chatbot

@PeterMARR You can send an email to support@airtable.com 

LPerez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having trouble reaching the Airtable billing department. It seems they have withdrawn money from 2 separate accounts. I would like to speak to someone about this issue and correct it. But it's impossible to talk to someone without a phone number. I keep asking for billing help but it just sends me an email which leads to nothing. This is the worst customer service ever.