842 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Kennedy1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am being billed for a collaborator who I added, but whose account does not show up in the edit collaborators dialog, which instead shows the message:

“This workspace also has 1 base collaborator not represented above.”

So I have no way to disable, delete or otherwise lower my monthly bill, even though the collaborator account is no longer in use, or needs to be changed to a different persons. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Go to your Account Details (https://airtable.com/account) and look at each Workspace. It will list all the billable collaborators and will tell you which base they’re added in if they only have base-level permissions, or it will list them as a workspace collaborator if they have access to all the bases.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6

If you haven’t already done this, I suggest writing directly to Airtable support. Only they can look at things behind the scenes on your account.

In order to identify base level collaborators, you have to open each individual base and look at the list of collaborators for the base. This can take a long time if you have many bases. Plus, even if you remove a collaborator from one base, that person could be a base level collaborator for multiple bases, so you still have to check every base.

Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Go to your Account Details (https://airtable.com/account) and look at each Workspace. It will list all the billable collaborators and will tell you which base they’re added in if they only have base-level permissions, or it will list them as a workspace collaborator if they have access to all the bases.

@kuovonne and @Kamille_Parks have a much better handle on this than I do. I almost never use the collaboration features of Airtable.

This was the problem, I was not “in” the base to which the collaborator had been assigned. thanks or the pointer!

Ah yes, @Kamille_Parks is correct that you can find all billable collaborators on the account page. I was thinking how the only way to find all collaborators (including free collaborators) was to check each base individually.