Help

Re: How to manage tasks from multiple bases?

2575 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Dunn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are setting up Airtable to manage multiple projects and multiple teams. Each project has its own Base, and each Project Base has its own task list.

Is there a way to see all tasks across all projects in one place?

One of the main problems we are trying to solve is to find a way for each team member to see all of his or her tasks in one place even though they are located in various bases.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Jason

14 Replies 14

Yes, we used Wrike before and they had the same thing.

Atlas_DeFay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

New to Airtable and also needing a way for all teammates to see all their assigned tasks in one place. Would be really helpful if someone could create or share a plain English video tutorial for how to set up using the multi-source syncing for this purpose as trying to parse Airtable’s verbiage is kind of a nightmare for me. If anyone knows of a good video tutorial, please tag me!

You might look at the “My Records” app, created by @Kamille_Parks

Thanks Hannah. As a note, My Records has not been released to the Marketplace but is a complete product if someone wants to purchase access to it, or wants a customized rendition of it.

I was awaiting pending improvements to the Developer Partner program to resume releasing extensions to the Marketplace but may release My Records if people desire it.

@Atlas_DeFay you can try using an Interface with a filter applied using the “only current user” option for collaborator fields so that each person in your base can look at one screen to see only “their” records. If your setup involves multiple bases, then neither my extension referenced above nor Interfaces will be of much use to you until you sync your tables together.

Try this video to explain a bit about multisource syncing.

Yup! I'd love to have a "My Work" function in airtable as well.

We have most of our projects/customer management systems in Airtable and the sync function might get a bit messy with how manual it is.

I 100% second this!