3562 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stacie_Pineda
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I use Airtable in a very basic way. The only integration I have is via Zapier and emails. No formulas at this time. Is there a way to incorporate a calendar that will send a reminder. In my real estate business I will have certain dates that require attention in keeping the transaction on track. I’d like those dates to ding, ring, clang as reminders across email, on airtable, etc. This seems so elementary so surely I’m missing something?

11 Replies 11

You’re not wrong, however it is a pretty common feature with any program utilizing a calendar option of any kind. It could be a simple addition that could also allow a push notification to our device via the airtable app.

This could help immensely with our operations seeing as we utilize Airtable for both a CRM as well as task and project management.

It would be nice to see this added :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Pretty common in apps with calendars? I’ll grant that. Nice to have? Sure. However, the “WHAT A JOKE” comment (which was the main target of my reply) gave me the impression that @Ludwig_Coleman felt that a calendar reminder should be an essential feature in Airtable. If we were talking about a missing core feature of database software, then expressing such shock wouldn’t be surprising. But effectively mocking the developers of database software for not including a specific calendar feature is IMO a bit rude, and not a very effective way to make your preferences known.

That is a much better approach. :slightly_smiling_face: