cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chaya_Rusk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m trying to make a templated onboarding document that we can easily update with information fed from Airtable. Here’s the direct use case (Integrations are generally off the table in a corporate security setting):

Hire Roster (lives in Airtable, holds new hire data)

Microsoft Word/GDoc/OneNote (whatever!) that is complete with specific fields waiting to be fed new hire data, will serve as new hires’ onboarding document.

Is there a way to automate the process of filling out a document without manually doing it?

11 Replies 11

Good points. Sorry that I didn’t see your original suggestion of using Page Designer above.

Sergio
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
Hi!

If you need a more flexible tool than Page Designer, I can recommend using the Plumsail Documents extension to create documents from Airtable. Plumsail Documents is an application for generating PDF documents from templates (fillable PDF, DOCX, PPTX, XLS). All you have to do is customize your template once and choose the delivery method for the PDF document created based on Airtable.

You can add the Plumsail Documents extension button in the Airtable interface to your database and with one click create documents from Airtable data in PDF.