1135 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Fineman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, I’m wondering if there is any third-party service that can assist in moving an entire CRM database from Salesforce into Airtable. I don’t think it’s as simple as a basic CSV import, as the database has a lot of records linked across tables as well as a lot of files associated with individual records. Is there any service that exists for this? Or is this something that would need to be done manually?

5 Replies 5
Marketing_Team
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I saw this was answered elsewhere! BUT I was wondering why you were considering going from salesforce into Airtable? Or are you keeping salesforce, and just using Airtable for something else? Thank you!

We aren’t using Salesforce as a CRM, only as a database, and we don’t need all that Salesforce offers. Airtable also is more affordable and user friendly.

WilliamKork
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You have to decide how you want to transfer the data from your current software to your new one. The tips to keep in mind while transferring: 

1. Define the critical data you need to move across- if you have done exhaustive crm data enrichment better get rid of data that you don't need
  2. Clean up your data- remove duplicates and archived data
  3. Choose a cut-off date- let users know you will transfer the data
  4. Choose the best way to export your data
  5. Test a sample of data first- check a sample of your data before exporting
  6. Map your data to the new CRM- organize data to ensure your data transfer runs seamlessly
MichaelTomar
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I used Skyvia for integration. Works correctly

MichaelTomar

I used Jitterbit for integration. Works correctly