Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Importing old emails

Topic Labels: Importing & Exporting
Solved
Jump to Solution
858 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all 🙂 I would like to import a larger amount of old emails into my base (at this moment I use a ZAP between Outlook and Airtable, but it is only for the current incoming mails).

Is there a solution, or somebody had a similar problem and experience?

Thank you in advance

Imelda

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sure, you can do this with Make, which lets you set your own start date (so you can go back in time). Use Make’s Outlook module for “Watch Messages”, and then right-click on the module to choose where to start. See screenshot below for what this looks like. Then, you can use Make’s Airtable modules to get the data into Airtable. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread to help: https://air.tableforums.com/t/make-com-basic-navigation-tips/277IMG_0289.jpeg

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sure, you can do this with Make, which lets you set your own start date (so you can go back in time). Use Make’s Outlook module for “Watch Messages”, and then right-click on the module to choose where to start. See screenshot below for what this looks like. Then, you can use Make’s Airtable modules to get the data into Airtable. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread to help: https://air.tableforums.com/t/make-com-basic-navigation-tips/277IMG_0289.jpeg

Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you! I investigated/tried Make on free plan, although I find it a little difficult to handle (for me), we decided to invest and try it with a payed version. It seems that the help/support team is very good, I am very optimist they will help me if I stuck somewhere 🙂

Best regards

Imelda

You’re welcome! And yes, they have excellent support!