608 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eliza_Bryant
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a base that includes tables synced to three other bases. I would love to be able to provide a visual representation of the base schema INCLUDING where the syncs come from.

I want to be able to do this to show my colleagues what the entire flow of information looks like, making it clear that they will need to enter certain records in the source(synced) base rather than into the base where the output from the sync is.

3 Replies 3

Hi @Eliza_Bryant and welcome to the community!

As far as I know, only linked fields can be shown in a base schema via the base schema app. But having sync added would be usefull. Don’t know if that’s possible at all, but you could consider sending an email to support@airtable.com (and let us know the answer :winking_face: ).

@Databaser Thanks! I’ll try that!

Steve_Kiwi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Replying to this older thread. It would be a great feature, but understand how difficult it would be to implement.

My question for the community/AirTable is if it would be possible to export a base schema (e.g. as a PDF or other scalable image format that I can use to create a summary view across synced tables. I’ve had limited success assembling screenshots)