1384 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM858
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Begun playing around with interfaces on Airtable. Is there a way to integrate a map view onto an individual record? You can see an example below that would make sense.

3 Replies 3

Not currently. Per a recent Table Talk session, the developers indicated that they’re working on adding more elements to Interface Designer, but they haven’t shared timelines or details on which specific elements are in the works.

Interface Designer desperately needs Extensions as an element. There are many valuable Extensions, but for me at least they are worthless since I can not see them in my interfaces. Interfaces are the primary way I interact with the data in a base, so this is a major limitation to what kind of experiences I can design with Airtable, and seriously limits it's usefulness. Come up with a way to curate some of the key extensions to make them available in UI designer. The Maps extension to render Google Maps is the first and most important one that comes to mind, to display record locations in UIs.

HappyKarma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Without maps or Extensions, we are forced to use other services to accomplish this. This adds more layers to a no code application. Please add maps!!!