304 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Harriso
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m trying to create an Integromat scenario, and failing. I’m essentially trying to keep two bases in sync.

The first base (the "Production BOM Test below) is our production base and contains the active BOMs (bill of materials) for our finished goods.

Production BOM 2

The second base is a base that contains all of our BOMs and where all of the BOMs will be managed.

Archive BOM 2

You can see that the BOM in the archive base has added part E to FG A, and removed part D.

What I want integromat to do is see that I have selected FG A needs to send an update to the production base, delete all the existing records in the BOM table of the production base for FG A, then create new records that match the information in the archive base.

I have been able to get integromat to delete any records in the production base that has a “name” that matches what is in the archive base. However, that means it’s not going to find the record with the name “FG A - Part D” to delete it (since that’s not a record in the archive). I really want to find all the records with FG A in the linked FG field.

I’m also having trouble creating new records. Since it’s a linked field integromat wants to use the record ID to put that information in. However, since they are different bases the record ID’s don’t match. I’ve tried doing it with text fields but that doesn’t seem to work either.

I’m hoping I’m making a simple mistake but any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Michal, happy to help with your Integromat (now Make) scenarios.

I’ll send you a DM. Cheers!