cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zac
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
Did anybody hear about this before / try it?

Airtable Integrations

Integromat gives you the ability to integrate Airtable with many other services.

27 Replies 27

Found out that I can get the records to import if the value for linked field is the unique airtable record ID.

Which is sad because I thought it could work just like when pasting a value in a linked record field it automatically links to a matching record or creates a new record in the linked table.

Hi @Krisjanis_Dzalbe1

Thank you for your reply.

I am just curious, when you say linked field, do you mean linking tables together in Airtable? Or using a coloured tag to fill in a field, in a module?

Was it from Integromat support that they said that you need a unique record ID?

Thank you,
Mary

by “linked field” I mean A field in an Airtable table of type “link to another record”

It wasn’t support. I found through trial and error that that way I don’t get back the error “Value “x” is not a valid record ID” and the record is added to Airtable.

Hi @Krisjanis_Dzalbe1

Now that I have a bit more of an understanding of what you want to do, I checked the Airtable=>Create Record module and it seems that you might need to select SMART LINKS option, that might work.

Here are screenshots. Chevk it out and see if it will help.

Mary K

54FBEC15-1A24-4CB7-B6E8-476C53EECD6D.jpeg 2171BA06-6B4C-442A-A6A3-51188CE35813.jpeg

Thanks!

That works.
Bit ashamed of how obvious this was. Just learning integromat.

Hi @Krisjanis_Dzalbe1

I am glad that it’s working for you!

I also have a few linked fields in an Airtable database, that I will be adding all new records. How did you do it?

I have been working with Integromat for over a year and I am just starting to figure things out, so I can understand that it takes time to figure it out.

Mary K

As in the screenshots you provided and mapped the link to another record field with the necessary value.
airtable integromat.JPG
Super simple. But couldn’t figure it out while I hadn’t noticed the Smart links option.

Hi @Krisjanis_Dzalbe1

Yes, it is.

I had the opportunity to use the Quock link feature, too.

Mary