2470 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chuck_F
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I haven’t been able to login for the past 10 minutes or so. Anyone else having issues?

26 Replies 26

While this is the longest down time this year, hopefully it will be back up soon.

Per the twitter link here are some stats on historic downtimes:

June 12, 2020: down for 14 minutes
May 14, 2020: down for 26 minutes
March 17, 2020: down for 13 minutes
February 24,2020: unknown duration
February 10, 2020: unknown duration
January 29, 2020: unknown duration
January 16, 2020: down for 22 minutes

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi everyone,

I wanted to confirm that Airtable is currently experiencing some instability. Our engineers are actively investigating the issue, and I will provide you with more updates as soon as possible. You can also get live updates at our new status page at status.airtable.com.

I sincerely apologize for the disruption that this issue may have caused you, and we appreciate your patience.

Ah, now I get an error message stating “We’re upgrading the Airtable servers with some improvements and will be back shortly.”

What a time to pick for an upgrade!

Israeli hackers are relentless.

Chuck_F

Yes. Interesting message to share because I seriously doubt a dev team the caliber of Airtable would actually upgrade the servers in the middle of the morning on a work day…

Yeah, this must be an “unplanned upgrade” in order to fix the problem.

It’s also amusing/frustrating/annoying/stupid that the the “click here” link to contact support in the “upgrading” message doesn’t actually lead directly to a page for contacting support. Instead it leads to a page that, buried in the text, tells users to "When logged into Airtable, use the help menu in the upper right corner to select “Contact Us”. Um. if we can’t log into Airtable because Airtable is down, then we can’t contact support that way.

I’ve no idea what to do with myself anymore

It was back up for me very briefly, but it’s really struggling.

It looks like we’re still pointing to an older contact page - sorry about that. There’s a contact form at https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/requests/new that you can visit for writing in to support. However, the quickest way to get updates will be status.airtable.com.

@Jason Thank you for all the effort that you pour back into this community, supporting all the users, and keeping us informed as best you can. I’m sure that someone threw up that upgrading message in a hurry and didn’t look too deeply into the text of the page.