Help

Re: Is it possible to share a Dashboard?

1572 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meredith_Beyer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is it possible to share Blocks dashboards similar to or as part of how you share a view? The Timeline block is a better representation for our front-line teams to see at a glance than the calendar view. But I can’t see any way to share the Dashboard either as part of the view or on its own.

9 Replies 9

You can share individual Blocks (it’s in beta), but I think you can’t share complete Dashboards.

Tony_Davis
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The ability to share Dashboards should be a priority for Airtable in my opinion. I have many clients that I’d like to share a Dashboard with rather than a View, or have the ability to share both the View and Dashboard Blocks related to that View.

Mac
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

You could iFrame your blocks into a web page.
Something like table2site.com can be used to build out a website entriely in AT. Check it out, might work for your use case.

Adam_Fearnall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

To add my two cents to the conversation: the ability to share a full dashboard would be very helpful for us. We’re using Airtable to manage a volunteer-led, staff-supported fundraising campaign and sharing the Dashboard in real time is a great way to build a sense of shared purpose. It would be great to be able to share the Dashboard without having to give someone access to the base.

Paul_Salais_Jr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is anyone aware of an update making the beta feature live?

Matthew_Dewey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I agree that the ability to share a dashboard would be very useful.

Mireille_Dode

Same feeling here. I’m looking into pulling my airtable data into a google sheet than visualizing it for sharing. Could be better…

I requested access to the beta feature, and it said I would receive a confirmation email, but I have not received confirmation. Is this beta still available?

Maor_Haber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for sharing a dashboard. It just makes perfect sense, this is what dashboard is all about