3892 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Holder
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Community, I’m wondering whether there is a need to add a Recaptcha to my forms that collect data from my website to my Airtable. I have form validation logic set up and the fields in the table accept a certain type of data only. Most of my forms use dropdowns except where a user is filling in their name etc. My frontend is built with Vue 3 and there is a package for recaptacha but then I will also need a backend to handle the secret key.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Sue

4 Replies 4

To create a form with a CAPTCHA, you can use the form from MiniExtensions:

To create a form with a reCAPTCHA, hCAPTCHA, or JotCAPTCHA, you can use a form from JotForm:

Hi ScottWorld, Thanks for replying but I have no issues creating a form, the form is on the website and sends data to my Airtable base, all working as it should. It’s not an embedded form.

I guess my question is not clear enough or my explanation isn’t but the question is around the need for reCaptcha not on how to create a form with reCaptcha that uses a third-party form. I don’t need a third-party form or an embedded Airtable form.

Only you can decide if you need a CAPTCHA or not. If you’re getting spam, then the answer is probably yes.

Ok, thanks, ScottWorld. I don’t have that answer yet, I guess I will have to wait to see.