607 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susannah_Stern
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! I need a way to effectively view tables from multiple bases together in a “master base.” I was able to sync tables from multiple different bases together, but they are entered as individual tables within this one new base. I am not able to copy and paste them all together into one table because they are synced from an external source (the original base) so editing is not allowed.

Essentially, I need to be able to see tasks from multiple projects together in order to view a high-level calendar, due dates, etc. Happy to provide more detail if necessary. Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Susannah_Stern!

If you are on the Pro plan, you can sync more than one source to the exact same table. This is called multi-source syncing.

There is a limit to the number of sources you can sync, though. I’m not sure what that limit is.

More details on this page:

Thank you, I actually discovered that right after I asked this question! The highest plan apparently lets you sync 20 tables together, but that’s still not enough for the number of projects we’ll need to compare.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a workaround or a different way to see a bunch of tables from different bases together (calendar view, by due date, etc.)?

Is there a particular reason why you’re trying to split everything up into 20+ different bases? It sounds like you are setting up Airtable incorrectly.

Airtable offers “views”, which lets you have different filtered views within the same base. It sounds like you should be combining everything into a single base (in one table), and then you can use different views to filter on different projects.

Since you’re brand new to Airtable, I would highly recommend taking my free Airtable training course, which covers views in depth. You will become an Airtable expert in only 90 minutes! :slightly_smiling_face: