Help

Re: Multiple lines per record in calendar view (for editorial calendar)?

1320 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R_Felciano_QIAG
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We are experimenting with using AirTable to create a marketing editorial calendar, but are stuck because of the inability to see enough information on a per-record basis in the calendar view. Is there a way to expand the record size to show 2 lines? Or have it display a custom field rather than the ID field for the record?

7 Replies 7
Lucie_Desquiens
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Have you found out how to do it ? I have the same issue !
Thanks

Fabienne_Vieill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtable
I have the same issue! Is there any possibility?
Is there anybody here to help us?
Thanks

Eric_Dundon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I have the same problem. We would love to use the calendar feature to share with other departments a snapshot of our planned work, but the calendar view is not terribly useful unless the entire field can be displayed.

Justin_Fisher
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Has anyone been able to figure out how to show/hide which Fields you want to display on the Record within the Calendar View (overview)? It is quite easy to make these changes on the Kanban View.
Also, after opening a record, I am struggling to figure out how to change the order of the Fields. Again, it is easy to do in the Grid View and Kanban View. Is the Calendar View maybe linked to another view?

Benjamin_Howard

Seconded. This is a pretty limiting issue. Also a big problem in the Kanban view

You can change the order of the fields by creating a view in grid format that you like with hidden fields etc.
I name it something like “columns ordered for calendar view” just so i remember.

Then you go into the calendar view, click the three dots in the menu bar (color, then the share button, then the three dots) choose the view you want to copy configuration from, select field order.

It helps!!!

Can you post a couple of screenshots showing how this works?