cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hamish_Duncan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtablers,

I’m totally stuck with the NoBull extension. When I go to publish the base to Webflow I get this notification:

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 13.00.48

Also, the ‘Bio’ section won’t update. I.e the data doesn’t pull through to Webflow. Is this because I’ve setup the categories incorrectly?

Appreciate your help on this.
Cheers,
Hamish

READ ONLY:

3 Replies 3
JudoHacker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Hamish,

Unfortunately, the NoBull error messages are not very helpful.

If you try PowerImporter instead, you will get a detailed log that will tell you the details of that validation error and the steps to resolve it.

Hi JudoHacker,

Yes, painful indeed. A dev from the Webflow community has recommended Make as an alternative, however, I’d need to pay for AirTable to run scripts out to this. Hmmm.

Cheers though!
Hamish

nairobidesign
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @Hamish_Duncan you may have fixed your issues already, wanted to drop this guide by Shawn Carrie here that was really useful to us, in particular this one tip ... 

1. In many cases where there are errors, you can get a lot of information about what’s going by opening your browser’s console 22 and expanding any alerts.

The above will give you more details around which record is providing the error. As soon as you can see the errors coming up in the console, they are much easier to fix!

FYI, we're now running this sync on two websites, our own, where we create the content, and another (not live yet, going live within 24 hrs) that's got user submitted content through airtable forms. Adding the variable of having user submissions tends to create more errors as you don't have control over the data they input, so errors like images above 4mb (ok for airtable, not in webflow) might happen.

Thank you to the Finsweet team for building Nobull and the Airtable/ Webflow communities for all your advice. Hope this might help someone too.

Adrian Jankowiak