1508 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micavs
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I signed into a collaborator’s account today and noticed that my personal views can be seen. This is not normal, right? See photo below.

I checked my account to see if I could see the collaborator’s personal views on my account and I cannot.

Hope this issue can be resolved quickly.

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 10.51.06 PM

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 10.58.06 PM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That support article is misleading.

Personal views are only hidden “by default”, but all views in Airtable are always visible at all times to all collaborators, with no ability to prevent anybody from seeing any views.

Users can toggle on & off the viewing of other people’s personal views by clicking on that little tiny gear icon that you can see in your screenshot at the top of the views list (to the right of “Find a view”).

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That support article is misleading.

Personal views are only hidden “by default”, but all views in Airtable are always visible at all times to all collaborators, with no ability to prevent anybody from seeing any views.

Users can toggle on & off the viewing of other people’s personal views by clicking on that little tiny gear icon that you can see in your screenshot at the top of the views list (to the right of “Find a view”).

Thanks Scott. That’s good to know. I hope they update the support article soon.