957 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant_Gray1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I currently import my calendar date, times, attendees, etc to Airtable. My goal is to try auto calculate my charges based on my time spent with clients.

Currently it imports all events with all attendees. However I want to remove my colleagues email addresses from the list so I can allocate the a lookup to the email address to get the timing correct.

Is there a way to import address and just exclude certain addresses? Or can I remove the address once imported and just have the client address?

Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Hi @Grant_Gray1 ,

Welcome to Airtable Community !

Please specify how do you import this data so we can help you better :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for replying.

I use the Automation in Airtable. I linked my email address and it imports the calendar into a table.

Hi @Grant_Gray1 ,

You would need a script to do something like that if you want to do it in Airtable automations.

If you dont want to do a script, you can achieve this in Zapier or Make

Hi, I have created a formula that will help you remove emails from domains you set that is available on my Gumroad store: Formula: Remove emails from specific domains

Remove Emails From Specific Domains

This will help you to remove your colleagues email addresses once the list is imported