cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_Beckem
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to sort related records within a table that I am bringing to Page Designer Block. For example, I would like to bring in the schedule (run of show) for an event. Each activity + time is a record in a related table. When I bring in the table to my Page Designer Block, the activity times are not in the right order. Is there a workaround so that I can display the records in the correct time order?

02%20PM

12 Replies 12

I just upgraded so I could have the page designer feature, so I would very much like to sort and filter the records that are displayed. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense.

Jacob_Lamoureux
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thanks, @Elias_Gomez_Sainz, for providing the instructions above. I’m happy to share that there’s now a much quicker, automated way to sort the records that appear in linked record tables in page designer! For an illustration of how this works, please click the GIF in the record here.

Hope this saves everyone a lot of time! :thumbs_up:

Achim_Baur
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Replying to this old thread to say that it's great that sorting works now for tables in Page Designer. But I can't seem to sort by a second column.

Th UI has the option to sort by one column (e.g. "quantity" as in the GIF). It also allows me to add secondary sort options but if I pick one (say "price") it does not seem to make any difference.

Is it just me or do other people experience that as well?