Help

Re: Page Designer to create powerpoint slide?

545 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Finder
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - just trying to figure out how to solve the following: have a large airtable with a number of records. Some of this information is in multiple slides of a powerpoint presentation. I was hoping to create (maybe with page designer) a version of the powerpoint slide inside airtable so that any time some of the information changes, I can just copy and paste the new slide into powerpoint. Is this possible? Is page designer the right app? I don’t have Pro yet and before I pay and explore the apps I want to make sure there’s something that fits my use case first. Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Max_Finder!

You can’t do that with Page Designer, but I would recommend checking out On2Air: Amplify, which offers integration with Google Slides:

Alternatively, you can use external automation tools like Integromat with Google Slides as well:

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com: