Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Page Designer to create powerpoint slide?

Topic Labels: Extensions
655 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi - just trying to figure out how to solve the following: have a large airtable with a number of records. Some of this information is in multiple slides of a powerpoint presentation. I was hoping to create (maybe with page designer) a version of the powerpoint slide inside airtable so that any time some of the information changes, I can just copy and paste the new slide into powerpoint. Is this possible? Is page designer the right app? I don’t have Pro yet and before I pay and explore the apps I want to make sure there’s something that fits my use case first. Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Max_Finder!

You can’t do that with Page Designer, but I would recommend checking out On2Air: Amplify, which offers integration with Google Slides:

Alternatively, you can use external automation tools like Integromat with Google Slides as well:

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com: