cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helmi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey there,

we’re just starting using Airtable a bit more intensive than in the past. One of the biggest issue we are facing is performance when switching between tables.

Our customer table only contains around 3000 rows of data but it takes 3-5 secs at a minimum to load each time we switch to other tables. There are connections to another table with around 8000 rows which are linked to the customers but I can’t believe it is checking these connections on every reload/switch to other tables, is it?

If so the problem would only get worse with growing numbers and we could just stop using Airtable again.

Any other idea?

10 Replies 10
Lauren_Briskin1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

My base is also running very slowly. It’s quite small- 50 records in the main table (the US states) and 6 tables, but each of them are only between 20-50 records. One big table has about 50 fields but the rest have about 10. There are lots of linked records between them.

This seems way too small to be running into this kind of slowness.

A speed test shows 53.3 Mbps download and 58.9 upload, so I don’t think that’s it.

I’m trying to get my team to switch to Airtable, but this we’re not off to a good start with this. Any tips?