cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiberius
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
I still haven’t found a way to populate specified Airtable records based on Amazon (inventory) data. Has anyone managed to pull price or inventory data from Amazon into Airtable in an automated way?

Would be very helpful. Also some workarounds I can try getting into.

5 Replies 5
IT_BeeTee
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

I’m afraid there is no automated way at the moment. However, I usually make use of CSV Import block on Airtable to import my data, just need to map appropriate fields.

Regards,

Alex

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Tiberius

You might want to check out Integromat and see if it works for your use case.

Hope it helps.

Mary

Tiberius
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I will give Integromat a try, thank you, any specific services there that are useful for Amazon handling besides aforementioned CSV processing and such?

Hi @Tiberius

It seems I was mistaken about using Amazon and Integromat. The best option might be a data scraping app. Apparently, Integromat has one, but it involves using it manually. Although you will have to check it out.

Here is the link to Integromat;

This link is the webscraping app from Integromat:

This is the webscrapping app with more information:

Sorry, I could not be more help.

Mary Kay

If you’re referring to MWS (Amazon Marketplace Web Services) the only pathway that I know of is by using the MWS API and the Airtable API. And that’s the good news. The bad news is that any API development involving MWS requires deep skills in security because it’s overly complex and very costly to configure.

The last integration I did with MWS was a great outcome but at great expense.