3831 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m a big fan of look-ups but I would really like to be able to remove records the occur more than one time. Is there a way to do that?

110 Replies 110
John_Aqel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 here. It’s my first go at using Airtable and I’m hitting this problem straight from the onset. It seems like a no-brainer to me that the deduplication feature should be implemented.

P_D_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely agree that this is an important feature, the mocked up solution by @David_Krizan looks perfect to solve it. Please add support for this Airtable!

Pilar_Concha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to see this implemented! It would solve a lot of issues I’m currently facing. And @David_Krizan’s solution seem perfect to do it :winking_face:

Reagan_Lehman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 to this solution! Need it right now for a similar situation as the original post.

Theia_Chari_Exp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need that too :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Scott_Callery
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 to this solution!

Zach
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 to this feature please. The proposed “only display unique linked records” toggle seems like an elegant solution to me.

Cristiano_Dalbe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Although this thread is more than 2 years old and I doubt this issue will be fixed soon, here is my +1

Asher_Weinstein
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 here for me too!!!

What you can do is look back through a rollup function and use the ARRAYUNIQUE(values), aggregation function to get a unique list, but this list is non functional… and if you are like me and want to build this onto a document in the Page Designer block, it will not work as you hoped it would.