682 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manny_Vergara
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have several rollup fields that search a table ('Transactions') for all accepted contract values for each given project via sum(values). For some reason, the rollups have stopped working and no longer sum up any new records added to the Transactions table. I am able to add and change previously working records, but any new records are not updating. Any assistance would be great.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Manny_Vergara

Hey Ben,

Looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and sorted it out. I had duplicated the table I was working on to test out a few new formulas and of course, I was linking to the wrong table due to the duplicate. Problem solved. Thank you!

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Hey @Manny_Vergara

Were you able to confirm that the new transaction records are being linked to the correct project record?
If you're creating new transaction records, you'll need a process (either automated or in your workflow) that result in the transaction record being linked to the correct project record.
I'd be curious to hear whether that's something that's already taken care of.

If so, could you possibly provide additional information (screenshots are golden) on what your table structure, linked record fields, and rollups look like? It would certainly help with the troubleshooting process.

Manny_Vergara

Hey Ben,

Looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and sorted it out. I had duplicated the table I was working on to test out a few new formulas and of course, I was linking to the wrong table due to the duplicate. Problem solved. Thank you!